Thursday, June 5, 2008

My (Overprotective) Mind

I really have to hand it to my mind. Taking care of me, protecting me, and slowly healing me on its own. I mean why have I been spending so much time finding ways to heal my emotional wounds (without leaving the house of course)... finding a way to do it for myself., and the kids. How else could I have seen EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) as a method to my salvation? How else would I have recognized energy medicine as what I needed to make gigantic changes within myself? Why else would I have suggested to my truck driver husband that he look into an over the road job?

Yes, I really did do that! In fact, June 4th is a year that he has been out on the road. And I feel lucky that he has only been able to spend about 20 or so days at home in the last year. Maybe that why I finally saw it was emotional abuse. Maybe that why I finally feel like it is time to heal, time to let go, time to move on. But I have to say that I HATE cell phones!

No comments: