Thursday, May 29, 2008

Knowing and Believing are NOT the Same!

The hotline lady that I talked to said she was proud of me for believing that I really am a good mother and that my children are good. Knowing and believing are not the same thing. I know (now) that I am not a horrible mother. I know (now) that I have really wonderful children.

But that doesn't necessarily mean that I believe those things. I have heard how bad of a mother I am for pretty much the entire time I have been with my husband. Some days that is what I remember. Other days I really do understand that how bad I am is what HE was and is saying, and that it is NOT the TRUTH! As for my children, I really do believe that I have amazing, wonderful children.... It is just that some days they don't believe that, and “Daddy” runs the house even without being here....

1 comment:

david skeleton said...

i dont think that you are a horrible mother...