Friday, July 18, 2008

I am still here...

I am still here, and life is good. Well, not perfect, but a solid good.
I'll write more about emotional abuse soon. I have grown so much, seen so much of my part in creating/attracting this into my life. I have spent a large amount of time using EFT to work through all of my thoughts and feelings... and I just don't feel the same any more. I don't think about things quite the same way anymore.
I know there are a lot of people out there that would like to feel the freedom from the fear of abuse that just sets into your mind until it is so comfortable that you don't know that it's there. I know other people would like to know how to get out of their own situations. I know other people would like to break the cycle of abuse present in their lives. And so I will go back to all of this, and tell you how I have gotten to where I am now.
And where am I now? I am separated from my husband. And now, we have revived the friendship that we once had. We have been able to be friendly and focus on our kids rather than each other, which means the times when he is here are so much happier. (My husband is an over the road truck driver, so he hasn't been in the house on a constant basis in over a year.) And life is good. And we continue to grow and change.

No comments: